Friday, April 29, 2005

My very 1st BLOG!!!

It was only this past few days that I suddenly became interested in writing blogs, if you happen to hear or see the word blog for the first time, you might get virtuous information below.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually I’ve had a hard time making my own blog, particularly editing my profile, you might wonder that it so easy to do, because if I’m on your side I might as well wonder how the hell editing a profile make it very difficult, its kinda weird…hehehe, but to be specific the one that took me a lot of time figuring out is uploading my picture…hahaha…You might be wondering why, but I tell you might as well experience the same kind of trouble I’ve had, unless otherwise you’re a certified addict of the Internet who knows a lot of useful links or maybe I’m just really fool enough that I wasn’t able to upload the picture that I’m so eager to have it available in my blog URL. I really hope I’m not…hehehe

Well, I just wish I will be able to have a lot of stories to be posted, I hope this first blog of mine would trigger many more blogs to come.

ACKNOWLEDGMENT:
I would like to thank Ver for helping me out in creating my own blog, as I mentioned before I’ve had a hard time but he serves as online tutor..hahaha..Thanks for the technology and thanks to
Ver!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jodge said...

ok ka ah! matagal naman ako nagba-blog dito. sige, ilagay kita sa link ko.

jodge

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Ver said...

Ayos, may blog ka na. Madadagdagan na naman babasahin ko. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-----mrug5----->