Thursday, May 12, 2005

LuV kO Si BanTaY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Baywalk (Roxas Boulevard, Manila)
How I wish I was a part of this "Dog Walk for a Cause" which was a record breaking event (this breaks the 5,017 dog marathon record set in England last May 12, 2004 for the biggest number of dogs that participated in a marathon) because I’m a big pet lover, in fact I’ve got a lot of different pets before, whether mammals, fish, reptiles or birds. I used to have a dalmatian, hamster, oscars, goldfish, iguana, garter snake, and pigeons before, right now the only one left behind is my iguana and a hammerhead fish and believe it or not I dreamed of having a Siberian tiger, Burmese python and Philippine Eagle. I love to have those kind of animals someday..hehehe

The primary concept of that event is to help our dogs end their suffering, and bring a total closure on the prevailing demand and cruel treatment of dogs and other pets for human consumption. Hahaha..seems like their pointing me out, as a bit of info, when I was a kid I used to eat lots of dog meat, its tasty but you’ll feel hot inside(not the one your thinking..hehehe).

As a whole the event turned out to be very successful except for the garbage and poops left behind after the marathon, but I guess the main purpose was conveyed.






4 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

dogs in england are used to this kind of activity. british normally walk their dogs 3 times a day, if they can't do it they normally hire dog walker to do the job. they love their dog as member of family. great we have "dog walk for a cause here"...

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Ver said...

Pet lover ka pala. Meron ako dating askal na alaga, pero wala na ngayon. Marami din akong naging aquarium, iba-ibang klase, pero laging natutuyo, hehe.

Kelan ba yung DOG WALK FOR A CAUSE?

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my dad's half breed German Shepherd named Doggie...oh ha! unique ang name di ba? hehe di masyadong obvious na aso...Doggie has been my Dad's bundle of joy. He would bath him everyday, take him for a walk around town or even to the beach where doggie could go for a dip. At times when Doggie would get sick, my Dad would nurse him patiently. It has been a common joke among us siblings that Doggie is the "bunsong anak" that's currently enjoying much of my parent's attention. Last Year at the exact date of my birthday, Doggie past away, He got terribly ill and lost his appetite. I was there when he was agonizing, death snatching him away right before my very eyes...it was such a painful sight..and surprisingly, I miss doggie though i have no personal attachment with him while he was alive..i dont like dogs actually, takot ako sa kanila heheh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-----mrug5----->