Monday, August 08, 2005

RIP (Roco In Peace)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sen. Raul Roco

Waaahhhh!!! Seems like I’m really being left behind by the current events, last Saturday after 2 hours of logging in Friendster, making several testimonies (hoping that i could also get some in return..hehehe), I watched Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho, and I was really shocked when I found out that Sen. Raul Roco already passed away. I knew that he has a Prostate Cancer but there was no news about him after election.

Sen. Roco was the very 1st presidential candidate that I voted since I became a voter in 2004 Election, although I knew that he won’t win the position, in fact he ended up last from the poll of presidential aspirants. Actually my choice is either Pres. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and Sen. Raul Roco, and I ended up picking the lawyer rather than the economist but I never felt that my vote was wasted, because each of us were entitled to our own opinion.

I’ve got nothing more left to say, I’ll be going back to business. WORK! WORK! WORK! But I’ve got one lesson learned. Ugaliing bumisita sa
www.inq7.net tuwing umaga para hindi mahuli sa mga pangunahing balita…hehehe. I used to this before.


2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ver said...

I wasn't able to register for the last elections but Roco was also my candidate. Too bad, he passed away so soon.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

kaya si GMA ang nanalo, imagine kung si FpJ or Roco, eh may bago na tayong resident every year..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<-----mrug5----->